Covid-19 PCR Travel Testing
We are now offering Covid RT-PCR testing to patients who are traveling abroad. The testing is done on-site at our pharmacy, and results from the lab are ready in as little as 12-36 hours.**This is an estimate, we cannot guarantee test result times**
The cost for an RT-PCR test is $189.99 +Tax.
If you are interested in booking your Covid PCR test please have the following information ready:
1. The number of people you are booking for, and what their ages are.
2. The best phone number and email address to contact you through.
3. What form of ID you will be using. (health card or passport)
4. The date and time of your departure.
5. The location you are traveling to.
6. Whether or not you will require a QR code. *We do not have information on what countries require a QR code. Patient's must let us know if they need one before their appointment*
Patients are recommended to get the test done 48-72 hours prior to their flight, however, it is up to the patients' discretion. Patients who schedule an appointment are required to complete a Covid-19 self-assessment 24 hours prior to the appointment and must be asymptomatic on the day of your PCR test. The link for the self-assessment tool is: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
If you are interested in scheduling your Covid PCR test please call (705) 874-8080 and our staff will be happy to help!
*Please note that our pharmacy is not a travel agency; we cannot provide information on travel restrictions or regulations. Patients who wish to have the test administered should do their own research or consult with a travel agent to ensure it is necessary and appropriate before scheduling*
**Patients who cancel their appointment with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of the price of the test**